Features and Benefits
Click Here to view features and benefits
QuietWarmth™ Peel and Stick Radiant Heat for Tile Floors, an in-floor electric radiant heating system for adding comfort and coziness to rooms with traditional tile, stone, or marble flooring.
The clean, quiet, hypoallergenic and maintenance free lightweight radiant heat system, sliver thin at just 0.05” (thinner than a credit card), provides up to 85% heated surface coverage, without any hot or cold spots where installed. QuietWarmth Peel and Stick's ultra-thin radiant heat film is integrated in a waterproof anti-fracture membrane which helps isolate lateral cracks up to 3/8” wide.
- UL Listed E230827 (certified to UL 1683)
- 12 watts per square foot
- Easy peel and stick installation, no self-leveling mortar or glue.
- Crack isolation membrane
- Factory attached lead wires
- Put the heat where you want it
- Controllable with a line voltage thermostat
- 99.9% energy turned into heat with no parasitic loss
- Comfortable – radiant floor heat warms the objects in the room and not the air
- Maintenance free
- Draft-free heat without any pumps, noisy fans, or hot-to-the-touch baseboards at the perimeter
- May satisfy LEED credits
QuietWarmth Peel and Stick Radiant Heat for Tile Floors is available in four rollout pad sizes (3’ x5’, 3’ x 10’, 1.5’ x 5’ and 1.5’ x 10’) that will accommodate most any layout.
Technical Hotline 888-WARM PAD