QuietWarmth Radiant Floor Heating Film for click-together floors is thin and flexible radiant floor heating product. It is ideally suited for floating materials like laminate, solid and engineered wood, luxury vinyl flooring, and floating tile like Snapstone, Avaire, and Eclipse.
The system is incredibly easy to install and can be cut to fit to length. It requires no self-leveler. Just unroll a suitable underlayment like QuietWalk and install QuietWarmth mats over the top. It's that easy!
WATCH THE SIMPLE INSTALLATION VIDEO
Using an ultra-efficient conductive ink technology, QuietWarmth® Radiant Floor Heating Film:
Disperses a fast, more evenly radiant floor heat.
- Use with floating floor materials only
Consumes less power than traditional wired radiant floor heating systems.
Ultra-thin only .016” thick, will not raise the floor height.
- No need of self-leveling mortars
Length can be cut to fit with a pair of scissors.
- Spot heat - place the mats where you will need the heat.
- Maintenence free, will NOT completely shut down if the radiant floor heating system should ever become compromised or damaged.
- Fast same day Installation! It’s the world’s easiest radiant heat system to install! Unroll it and run wires to a thermostat for control. No mess, mortar, or glue. (This product is not intended for traditional tile or glue down floors please see QuietWarmth Radiant Heat Fiber for Traditional Tile)
Technical Hotline 888-WARM PAD