QuietWarmth Radiant Floor Heating Film for floating floor materials is thin and flexible radiant floor heating product from MP Global Products, the manufacturers of QuietWalk® underlayment. It is ideally suited for floating materials like laminate, solid and engineered wood, luxury vinyl flooring, and floating tile like Snapstone, Avaire, and Eclipse.
Because of our strong vision at MP Global Products, QuietWarmth® Radiant Floor HeatFilm for floating floor materials will completely save you time and money while easily enhancing the floor products you choose to combine function and practical beauty to any living space in your home.
WATCH THE SIMPLE INSTALLATION VIDEO
Using an ultra-efficient conductive ink technology, QuietWarmth® Radiant Floor Heating Film:
Disperses a fast, more evenly radiant floor heat.
- Use with floating floor materials only
Consumes less power than traditional wired radiant floor heating systems.
Ultra-thin only .016” thick, will not raise the floor height.
- No need of self-leveling mortars
Length can be cut to fit with a pair of scissors.
- Spot heat - place the mats where you will need the heat.
- Maintenence free, will NOT completely shut down if the radiant floor heating system should ever become compromised or damaged.
- Fast same day Installation! It’s the world’s easiest radiant heat system to install! Unroll it and run wires to a thermostat for control. No mess, mortar, or glue. (This product is not intended for traditional tile or glue down floors please see QuietWarmth Radiant Heat Fiber for Traditional Tile)
Technical Hotline 888-WARM PAD